“Stay Safe – All our services are deep cleaned”
Don’t come to us, we’ll come to you! – Collection & delivery, available for all sales & service customers.
To all our wonderful customers and staff. We just wanted to take the time to reassure you that as a group of businesses we are doing everything possible to ensure your safety, your livelihoods and your business’s best interests. For the past 30 years, we have worked tirelessly to ensure we have our customers and staff’s best interests at heart and with that in mind, we wanted to give you the following information.
How can we ensure your safety?
- All our staff are self-screening daily to ensure we negate any risk of exposure
- We are enforcing self-isolation for any illness (Not simply COVID–19 symptoms)
- Our cleaning teams are working extra vigilantly to ensure all hard surfaces and vehicles are regularly wiped down
- We are having daily meetings to discuss with the teams safe working practices and we are practising all government advice with regards to stemming the flow of this virus.
- Our driver teams have been supplied with disposable gloves for their safety and our customer’s safety and we are limiting their use of public transport by working in tandem for most deliveries.
- Our new staff catchphrase is “Wash your hands – don’t touch your face, wash your hands – don’t touch your face” 😉
What can we do to help?
- Our business is open as usual. If you need our services we are here to help.
- Our service department offers collection and delivery if you do not wish to leave your business or home. We can video and photograph any items that may need repair or replacing and you can make decisions in comfort. Why not use any downtime for us to take care of your vehicle maintenance?
- Our sales department offer Nationwide delivery on a money-back promise for all vehicles purchased over the phone – “If your new vehicle arrives and isn’t exactly as described, simply send back with our delivery driver and we will refund you in full. No Quibble, no fuss – if we haven’t done our job properly, we don’t deserve your money!!”
- Our key staff are enabled to work from home so in any event and under any circumstance our sales department is open for business with a view to taking orders and fulfilling them swiftly, even in the event of a countrywide government-enforced closure.
Our Virtual Showroom
- If you are interested in purchasing a vehicle, we have some great tools to help you remotely.
- Call us, we can happily prepare a bespoke in-depth video of any of our stock. Once you have the video, we can call to talk you through it.
- 360-degree internal images are available for the majority of our vehicles. These can be viewed on our website through your mobile, tablet or desktop computer.
- In most instances, we can offer next day delivery with our ‘Money back promise on arrival’
Most importantly, as a family business, we are all pulling together.
Our staff are looking out for each other and have our customers interests and concerns at the forefront of their mind.
Should you have any questions or concerns please contact us on 0118 9710 230